Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year.. New Things


I'm no stranger to change..

In the last couple of months,

I have moved all the furniture I've collected since I was twelve years old into a 2-bedroom unit,

I married the most wonderful man I've ever known

and I am about to embark on a new adventure at work.


This blog, entitled "Strawberries&Suncream" is a tribute to the things I react to. Both items being a part of any other normal person's summer.. And although I know most strawberry flavoured things don't have real strawberries in them, that artificial smell of the dang fruit drives me away.

Even while I crave a kiss from my hubby after he's had a strawberry thickshake.. And even when I've rubbed a litre of "after sun lotion" on my shoulders after a day at the beach.. I don't hope to change these quirks about me any time soon.


I'm taking the time to enjoy the quirks.. and discover new ones. Let's find out what's in 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment