Thursday, April 15, 2010

Blackpool

I bought these prints for 50c each at last month's Caringbah Markets.
While we're on the topic of memories, I wonder whos these belonged to.
The writing on the back of the images state that here lies Blackpool.
(After googling, I have found out that Blackpool is in the UK. And that tower in the middle of the first picture is quite a landmark! Now with ritzy lights and now situated near a theme park!)
Why did I purchase these images (which are in fact, no bigger than a post-it note)?
I don't really know why. The people in the first picture appeal to me. Waistcoat and top hatted men... I wonder where they are going?

I couldn't very well just buy the one picture and leave the other three. They were only 50c each after all. Why not have a wonderful collection of Blackpool images?


No comments:

Post a Comment