Tuesday, April 6, 2010

flawed memories

I always think I have certain memories of a place or an event... But then maybe the memories are just of a photo that I have seen. I create stories around the memories I think that I have.. and consequently, I can't remember which memories are real and which ones are not..

I've been going through a lot of my childhood photos lately (...Not sure if you've noticed-hah!) and I found a few old photographs that were at the bottom of the shoe box. The "dud" ones. You know what I mean. 

So... Without much more of an introduction, here are a few of my favourite photos (memories) at the moment...



2 comments:

  1. you know - i think i do the same.
    i think sometimes I also piece together people re-telling stories then form the 'memory'. I guess my mind just fills in the blanks.

    having said that - the middle one brings back a lot of memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that too, Nath! I wish I had real memories of Young.

    ReplyDelete