Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hoon?

My husband is a car enthusiast.
This is him in the local newspaper, standing up for motorsports and other car enthusiasts out there, who need somewhere to do their thing.
That's him in the Nissan Silvia S13 having the time of his life drifting.


That car is his pride and joy! And while I don't share his passion of cars or the drift culture, I admire his dedication. He has made two appearances in the leader in the last month, has featured on Triple J's "Hack" program and is still working on it.

The least I could do for his birthday (all I could afford) was to attempt a sketch of an S13.
This is it.



(Underneath, was a caption saying "I tried".)
I didn't think much of it  (and was a little embarrassed to give it to him), but Shane was impressed with my attempt and said it was "actually pretty good, Babe!"

No comments:

Post a Comment