Monday, December 17, 2012

Japanday 4


Rented another car today. 
Toyota. Much nicer. Came with an English speaking navman. 

Drove past the Tokyo Disney resort. HUGE!! So beautiful and wonderful looking. Can't wait for Florida!!

Purpose of today's trip: to visit more "Up Garage" shops for car parts for Shane, and my agenda was to try and find a new gear shifter for little Bernice. 

We spent a fair bit of time in traffic but made it back by 4 and got cash back for the early return! 

This arvo, we looked around Akihabara for some knick-knacks an thought we had run out of yen completely! But we have heaps left for our last day tomorrow. Flying out on the 19th. The thing i'll miss the most is the amazing family who runs this little hostel. They are SO lovely and really go out their way to help us out. We wrote them a tiny letter of thanks. I'm sure they get that sort of thing all the time.. But we just love it here. The only thing I think I WON'T miss about this place is the pillow- or should I say, SACK OF LENTILS on my bed where a pillow SHOULD be. Wow. Good thing I brought mersyndol!

1 comment:

  1. After reading all of your Japan posts I am extremely jealous but glad you're having a sweet time :)

    Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete