Sunday, February 10, 2013

A new project

Paula was looking through my sketchbook and liked my drawings so much, she said wants me to paint a mural on one of the walls in the hostel (WHAT???!)... Today, I wrote/drew a "Get Well Sebastian" note (because he fell and broke his foot rock climbing) and he said that it would make him feel better if I would paint on the wall. I asked him if he even has paints (hahah) and he said no, but we can just go buy some! I told them to think about what they would like me to paint and they are brainstorming some phrases for me to have a think about. They really like "hallelujah" so that would be amazing. Just waiting to see if that's their final decision or if they come up with something else.. I'm trying not to think about it too much, because when I plan art, I make a big mess of it and I always get disappointed. So if I just wing it and play it by ear, I will probably be more satisfied.

Excited! But if it turns out terrible, I can always leave the country...


Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment